Friday, August 24, 2012

5th Annual Crossway Baptist Church Car Show - Murfreesboro, TN - Aug. 25, 2012



Review Coming Soon by Tina Thompson:

In the meantime, feel free to browse and comment on other car shows by clicking on the tabs on the right-hand side of the page under "Past Car Show Reviews."

*Aug 25th 5th Annual Car Show at Crossway Baptist Church  

4194 Shelbyville HWY(231) 
Murfreesboro,TN 

Registration 9am-noon 
Registration fee $20
awards around 2:30pm
50 classes each class 1st,2nd and 3rd with 6 top trophies


Called for information today (8/24/12):  I wanted to find out what class options were available for my 2010 Camaro SS.  The person who answered the phone did not know what the classes were.  I was told that I would have to show up to find out and  that everyone who comes will get a trophy.  We will see if this is accurate....LOL...I guess I will clean up my car tonight.


door prizes,raffle,swap meet,food vendors


No comments:

Post a Comment